Saturday, April 30, 2011

BEAUTIES AT THE CAR SHOW | SOUTHERN UTAH CHILDREN LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER

This would have to be one of my favorite Photo Shoots yet.  The Hurricane Easter Car Show was going on, so we had the opportunity to do the photo session amongst all the beautiful, old, classic cars.  This was a photographer dream!  The owner of these cars took so much pride in making sure they where perfect and pristine for the show, and they where very flattered when we asked if we could take pictures with their cars.  There where a lot of obstacles and distractions that I had to be aware of in order to get good photos, but all in all we got some amazing pictures.  And of course my beautiful models only added to the beauty of the cars.





   
I am running a Spring Special right now and my prices cannot be beat!
Contact Me  for more info or took book your session!
Chelsy @ 435-817-3640




No comments:

Post a Comment