Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LITTLE MISS KYLIE | SOUTHERN UTAH BABY AND CHILDREN PHOTOGRAPHER

Here they are.  I had so much fun with these photos.  We found the neatest old historic house that was the perfect setting for this photo shoot.  It was whimsical, vintage, and full of character.  I couldn't have asked for more!  Kylie was having the time of her life exploring and running around.  She was lucky enough to have a night alone with just mommy...what more could a 1 year old ever ask for!




Adorable Headbands Courtesy of Chique Showoffs.  Visit her Etsy store bly clicking the link.  Her products are one of a kinds, very well made, and the best I have found!
 
If you are interested in booking a photo session, feel free to call for more info!
Chelsy @ 435-817-3640

I specialize in little ones, but I also LOVE doing senior portraits, engagement, and bridals.  More info and pictures on my website @ www.bcouturephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment