Friday, June 17, 2011

MY FAMILY | SOUTHERN UTAH CHILD AND FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

As a photographer, I am always working on other people's photos, and it seems like my families photos are always at the bottom of my list.  I have been hard at work on a new photo display wall in my home, so I had to do some new family photos to put in my new frames!  It's a little tricky taking photos of myself, but thank goodness I have an awesome MIL who came and snapped the pictures once we where ready.  I love my sweet hubby and gorgeous little girls, and I will cherish these photos forever!




Thanks again to Chique Showoffs for the FABULOUS headband!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so beautiful! I love the color scheme you choose. The bright pink and blue looks amazing with the greenery in the background. The feathers in your girls' hair are so cute, and so fun! It really brings the colors together!

    http://www.charlie-juliet.com/cj/

    ReplyDelete